<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5153228688141650201?origin\x3dhttp://tinktatmatter2me.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Thursday, May 31, 2012Y
Mid 2012 Reflections

Time have pass to fast. When i started blogging, i blogged cos i was just following current trend when blogging was the hippest thing for a teenager to share their lives. However, it is still an in thing however i have start and stop and go back to it as if it was an addiction that i can never get rid of.

It serves as a spot for updating my friends who still even remember this blog existence, act as a diary, a place of venting my angry and even as a reminder of how i have change throughout the years.

Once again i am back here after 6 months (which seems to be my trend of updating). Why am i back here? I do keep a daily diary on what i have done regardless of how small the thing may be, e.g. my meals, my sleeping habits etc. It has help me to improve my memory as i do not record them daily but a few days at one go. It have also help me to take note of many little details that are uninteresting as they seems small in comparison to those major events of the day. I have appreciate life more when I enjoy learn what I like to eat, how my sleeping habits affects my life, the number of time I fell sick that particular month, was it due to late sleeping habits and making adjustments to my lifestyle to improve my health and so on.

However, I have forsake many major events that had happened.

Bali Trip

Company trip in start of May. 4D3N @ Westin Nusa Dusa. Very nice hotel, nice company and 1st time travelling with non-family. Special experience. Learn how to cope with everyone very different expectation. Kuta beach, Day tour (Ubud market, rice plantation, volcano, coffee planation and tunnel lot ), Late night drinks, Chatting session. However, with big groups, misunderstandings arises and friendship is being put to the test. Believe more or least it have been resolved but a clearer picture of each individual personalities.

May Exams                                                               

+ points: Considerated a breeze based on the amount of effort + the confidence from answering the questions.

- poiunts: Bad health condition (facing anxiety due to unprepareness)

Many changes have happened. I just finished my last 2nd semester, heading for my last semester in July. Once again, I will be graduating soon. In the junction, I am once again face with life changing decision to make. It is a definite that I need to change my job to a job that can allow me to grow and progress as I still have a long career journey to go. Currently, my close buddy @ work have all left the firm. Kristin, Doreen, Mei Loo, Linda & even Hui Mee have transferred. Yvonne was suppose to go but WP offered her better package and she stayed. I am now fighting a case where this time the situation have worsened. Without Hui Mee, I have to take up 'leader' role for the Madam's case. I am feeling so pressurise. It have greatly affect my life such that it is constantly on my mind and affecting me in my personal life. It is one of my internal demon (term used by Ade). Her advice was this 'internal demon' origins from our emotions and control our consciousness and rational thoughts. This affects our decision making and create unneccessary worries which will cloud our brain processing. As human, we are guided by our emotions and morals which differs as from animals.  With these unneccessary worries, I am once again slipping into negative affect state. I have come to a stage where I do not feel positive about work, leading to repetative mistakes. I have start comparision and constant complaining.

Went to 2 weddings. Chloe's wedding + Zi Hui's wedding. More people posting engagement photos on FB. Know more people preparing for wedding. Seems like this pass 3 years have been a breeze. Feeling very unprepared for the future. Everything seems to change so fast that I start to missed the past where one do not need to care to much, where the only major concern was study grades only. Now, study grades have become such a minor part of life, where there is family commitment, career commitment, friendship, relationship, health, bills, blah blah blah....

Looking forward to July HK trip

ends at 3:54 PM