No idea but i have stop using my cam for a while.
So dun blame me for all wordings and no pics to express.
Today is FUN!
Making cupcake/muffin/brownie for the birthday boys are fun. Kapo the recipe from online ( who say online recipe no good ;) ). I admit it is a bit bitter cos a bit cao da. Pai sai guys.... i know you all dare not say. I admit my fault, i didn't test batch before making for you all. Sorry for being guinea pigs. I will try my best in future i there is.
Really appreciate all the FUN i have today. No words can describe the happiness i get from this small meeting. It really helps me to clean my mind and show me some light which i have been seeking in a cloudy shandy mislead.
I know what i am typing will continue to make no sense but just ignore the above.Will update the photos once i get it from shar. It all with shar.
Thanks guys for all the support you all had gave. REALLY APPRECIATE IT! Hope you all have enjoyed!
Stay tune for more news....