Thanks to hui san, sheryl, nicholas, quan zhang and angga for making my day.
Many things happened this week and was in the worst mood ever.
I was affected and wanted to cancel the celebration but was encouraged by someone to go. So off i was.
I was late. Very late to be specific.When i reached, i called sheryl and she passed the phone to huisan. She gave me 3 clue. Clues are: Christmas tree, black and white and 1245. I am suppose to look for a shop and tell them. After walking around, it was Adidas. Then i called again and this time is nicholas answer. He ask me to turn for 3 rounds. After 3 rounds, i was figuring where are them. I have checked inside Adidas and they are not there. So i was looking around and i saw the foodcourt upstairs. I was guessing and I SAW THEM!! Yeah. Congrats to me!!
They came down and i was asked to close my eyes and follow them. They bought me to a clothing shop and i tried the clothing and viola.
Next stop, miss clarity cafe. As we didn't book, we waited for a while. The place is very interesting. Cozy and fun. I would not mind to celebrated there again. Hehe =)
I had their burger. $12.80 without meal. Add $3.80 for a meal. It was very filling and delicious. The beef can taste is quality beef and it is juicy. Nic and San had soft shell crab with pasta. Sheryl had dome stuff chicken. Angga had double pattty chicken burger and QA had salmon.
After food and gossiping, we walk to pitstop cafe and game. Played 4 games. Start with some dino game. Then police and gangster one, following ugly doll and end with sequence. 2 hours game for $5.50/person.
Got 2 pressie. 1st is for the clothing shop. Nice =) 2nd is a bag from little matchgirl. I used to see this brand in magazines and their stuff are not cheap. Opss... Special thanks to Jovin, Zi Hui and Manlin for the pressie.