<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5153228688141650201?origin\x3dhttp://tinktatmatter2me.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Tuesday, September 9, 2008Y
Got cheated.

Woke up morning, went down bugis to buy the products. Went hill street plaza but we went over the u turn. Hill street is full of all the Indian textile merchant. Next stop is sunshine plaza. Went to print the logo and our name card. 2 box for $18. Found recycled paper name card but 3 box, double sided is $48 which is so EXPENSIVE!! Anyone got contacts for recycled paper name card? Next went to textile centre to buy the sewing equipment. Thought got the best price but it was not the best. Felt so cheated but there is always mistake.

After that i met sheryl. Bought bag and watch for my mama. I feel so sad that i didn't buy anything. I saw one but in the end no stock. So sad =( Wish there was stock. I am crazy to wear 2 inch high heels to go shopping. I think i must really learn my lesson but i will never. haha =) Went mos to rest and drink milk tea. 7 milk for a large one. Then went walk walk. Ate @ kopitiam. To ex the food liao. $5.30 for a small drumstick, a thin slice of egg, cucumber, rice and soup.

After food, i was story telling. I have 4 stories, u want the sad abused or the violent ai-mei or the sweet touching romance or the warming family one? Vote for the stories to be released. So long for now and more tomorrow.

Stay tune gurls and guys.

ends at 12:18 AM