This post is dedicated to the people i love.
To my beloved: Finally you are done with ur piano test, congrats!! However, you have make me wait too long... so when can i meet you? I miss you, so does sha sha!
To my mate: Long time no c, really missed the times in band. I miss the time when we go home together and the time when we go MI together. When shall we meet?
To my buddy: So sorry today couldn't make it. The sky looks like it was going to rain that's y i didn't went. This week is really a busy week for me. Once i am free, me sms u?
To my mei: I owe u lollipop!
To my di: When will be the time you free for jie wo?
To my da jie: Bird-day is today but still haven give you all the stuff yet loh!
To my friends: I want outing but not organise by me!
To my mama: I wish all the best. Hope you can make a decision soon. Will support your decision no matter what it is. This is our little secret.
Seems i still have a lot to do, but there will be more as i grow up and have more problems in life!