So what's the feeling after so much hardwork is put in? It is the process that matter but the results is also so important. As you all know the past few weeks, i have been busy with RTS. Now is the verdict.
Drum roll please........ 2nd!! Not 1st but 2nd. Normally will be sad but this time 2nd not cos $300 plus no more work to do! I can go vivo to eat all the good food liao! Yippeee!!!! Can't put the feelings into words here! *Jumping around*
Yeah! So tmr is YESNEC. Should be unhappy but cos i got my $300 to share in my group. free food looking forward too. tmr going watch dark knight. hope got more photos tmr.

I saw my friend have this so i ask her to buy for me. Now i can play manjong cards liao. I need 3 more person to play with!
Pls reply in tag if interested. Setting up manjong club!! Wahahah