<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5153228688141650201?origin\x3dhttp://tinktatmatter2me.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

Thursday, July 24, 2008Y
Com Crash

After working so hard, found out that com crash so all my efforts just die. Thanks to my IT doc bro to help my 'hubby' to survive thru. I hope my 'hubby' dun get sick again. I still have not bought a new 'son'. Waiting for donation to come in. Pls donate, in need of $$. Working hard so i can adopt a 'daughter' home too. Yet, by then i will have a happi family. I dun mind advanced birthday present too. *grin*
Been sleeping last than 5 hrs every day. Nap around 2 hrs in the evening. Work till morning 3 or 4. Can't tah han so sleep another 2 more hrs and wake up to work or off to school. Really got a lot to do all the way to Sept.
I pray all goes smoothly. Now damn tired liao. But more work not done. So now off to work again.

ends at 1:21 AM